Basic Driver’s Training - $355
Six hours driving instruction - view lesson plan (PDF)
- Basic preparation for DMV driving test.
- Three two-hour behind-the-wheel sessions over city streets covering basic maneuvers, parking and preparation for the California driving test.
Freeway Plus Training - $495
Eight hours driving instruction- view lesson plan (PDF)
- Six hour Basic Driver Training Program plus a two hour lesson devoted to freeway driving.
- A complete program with enough practice time for most students to become well-versed in all aspects of beginning driving.
- Allows students to develop more comprehensive freeway driving skills (a very critical aspect of safe California driving).
DMV Road Test - $195
(One hour driving instruction & DMV test)
- Stanford Driving School schedules test with DMV, provides vehicle for the test, and provides a one hour brush-up prior to the test. This helps calm pre-test nerves and sharpens student performance during the DMV driving test.
HOURLY BEHIND-THE-WHEEL TRAINING (Adult/Senior Lessons)
- One Hour Lesson - $80
- Two Hour Lesson - $145
- Two Hour Freeway Lesson - $165
Unless otherwise noted, each driver training session lasts approximately two to two 1/2 hours, including pick-up and drop-off time. To maximize student drive time, the beginning and end of each lesson includes picking up or dropping off another student. Private lessons will not pick up or drop off other students, this is available by special arrangements at an additional charge of $40.00 per lesson. There will be a $65.00 late cancellation fee for lessons not cancelled 48 hours before scheduled appointment. ***There are no refunds or transfers for any of the above paid services***